Good Morning all.
At the January 19th Moodle Hub meeting, we discussed courseware for the new curriculum and how it would be beneficial to bring our Grades 1-6 online teachers together for both professional sharing and collaborative development.
On Feb 1, a core lead group from that meeting met to discuss what this work might look like. This meeting included:
· Doug Stevens, Foothills School Division
· Kerry Welsh, Foothills School Division – HUB@Home, K to 12
· Jennifer Southcombe – Black Gold School Division, Home-based school
· Marge Kobewka, Retired Teacher, Ignite Centre for eLearning (Home Education, Supply teacher)
· Sharon Cronin, Rocky View School Division, Director
· Daylene Lauman, Ignite Centre for eLearning, Head of School
Although the conversation was rich, we felt it important to put the invite out to other leaders within the Moodle Hub community to ensure that we build a structure, process and target that best sets our teachers up for success. To that end, we are inviting anyone that would like to be a part of this Lead Team to join us:
· Wednesday February 16, 2022
· 9am – 10:30 am
· Ongoing notes and agenda document: Potential Agenda Online Curriculum Collaboration.docx
Location: Microsoft Teams :
Or call in (audio only)
+1 587-713-0636,,244954599# Canada, Sherwood Park
Phone Conference ID: 244 954 599#
I’ve attached an ical of this appointment for your convenience here. Please let me know if you are planning on attending or if you would like to be a part of this work but are unable to attend this meeting.
Yours in learning,
Doug, Jenn, Daylene, Kerry, Marge and Sharon