Welcome to Family Law (Legal Studies 2010)!
In this course you will examine a broad range of legal issues relating to personal relationships.
Program of Studies Outcomes
1. You will learn the history of family law.
2. You will learn about the laws regarding marriage, common-law partners, and adult interdependent partnerships or relationships.
3. You will learn about the laws regarding the breakdown of relationships.
4. You will investigate the laws regarding extended family.
5. You will investigate the laws regarding reproductive technologies.
6. You will create a connection between a personal inventory of your interests, beliefs, resources, and prior learning/experiences and occupational choices, relating to legal studies.