Biology 30

Biology 30

by Angelo Delli Santi -
Number of replies: 5

Does anyone have Biology 30 made and able to use? I would be willing to swap another course with you. Any course that is.

In reply to Angelo Delli Santi

Re: Biology 30

by Yolanda Chang -

Hi Angelo,

We have a Bio 30 that we can share. Email me at yolanda.chang@blackgold.ca!

by DeeDee Perrott -

I have one in Canvas. What is your email?  I can send you the Canvas file.  It is the ADLC course with some updates.  I know I can import Moodle mbz files into Canvas so hopefully your Moodle version can import  Canvas files - extension is imscc 

by Moodle HUB -
Hi Angelo,
I restored one of our courses to the hub. You can preview it here: https://moodlehub.ca/course/view.php?id=321
I also added it to the shared Google folder. Furthermore, you have access to the folder containing former ADLC courses and you may take it from there.
In reply to Moodle HUB

by Angelo Delli Santi -
Hi Dirk,
I should really start uploading our courses to this HUB. Would you like me to just put them in the Google Folder or on this server found under Red Deer Catholic? Regardless, would it be possible to share the Google Folder with me?

by Moodle HUB -
That would be great!
I have shared two folders with you to put your mbz files. You can choose from the Google folder I shared or the MOODLE FILE DROP I shared as well. I am trying something else and it would be cool if you drop them there. Check spam box for email. Either way, I will see them there and install the courses on MoodleHUB for others to preview and download.
Thanks again and have a great weekend.