How will I be graded in this course?
- At the end of each lesson, there is a quiz. These quizzes and assignments will be used to calculate your grades in this course. Your final exam will also be counted as part of your final grade.
How do I track my progress in this course?
- You can track your progress in the lessons with the check boxes to the right of each lesson. These are automatically checked when you reach the end of each lesson.
- You can track your progress in the quizzes by using the Quiz Progress bar on the top left hand side of the course homepage. This bar automatically fills when you complete your quizzes.
- You can click on "Grades" for a more detailed breakdown of your course progress as well as your marks.
Why doesn't my quiz have a grade?
- Quizzes that have written response questions are marked manually by your teacher, so your grade may not appear right away. If you click on the quiz and it says "Re-attempt" then you have already submitted the quiz and are just waiting on the manual grading to be completed.
- If you click on the quiz and it says "Continue Last Attempt" then you did not hit finish and submit, which is why there is no grade.
I got a low mark on a quiz, can I try it again?
- Yes, you are able to try a quiz again if you were not happy with your grades. Simply open the quiz again and hit "Re-Attempt" quiz.
- You are able to attempt each quiz a maximum of 3 times. After this, if you still wish to make more attempts, please speak to your teacher.
- The highest grade of your attempts will be taken as the final grade.
How do I go back to a previous page in a lesson?
- Use the lesson menu on the top left hand side to go back to a previous page. Please note that this does not affect the progress bar, so please only do this if you need to go back and not forward.
How do I know if I'm done the course?
- Please contact your teacher to confirm completion of this course.
Still have more questions? Please contact your teacher for help.