If you are choosing to work in the provided instruction workbooks, the fastest way to get it graded is to scan and upload your assignments. This process also results reduces the risk of materials getting lost in transit.
Follow these general guidelines for scanning work:
- Scanned documents must be in PDF file format. (Check your file extension. The last three letters after the ‘.’ should read “pdf”)
- Assignments must be submitted as a single PDF document. Do not submit separate pages individually.
- Ensure every page of your assignment is scanned.
- Ensure you save your file with both your name and the assignment name, as directed in the assignment instructions.
- Submit to the online course through the correct assignment page.
- DO NOT scan multiple assignments as one document.
If you need help submitting your scanned work to the assignment tool in ADLC’s Moodle, please follow the instructions here.
If you have any questions about this process, please ask your teacher.