- Respect describes how to live with others in a community. In this unit, you will learn why it is important to show respect; you will learn ways that people have worked to gain respect; and you will adjust tone to communicate respect.
- How do advertisements influence people? In this Unit, we will be reading and learning about advertisements and how they are used.
- This unit is about games and activities around the world and how they influence people. You will learn about how games help people in hospitals and those who are affected by poverty. You will also learn how people have changed traditional games into something wacky and unusual!
- In this unit, you will be reading and learning about mysteries. Sometimes, mystery stories are called detective stories. This is because a lot of mysteries have a crime that needs to be solved. Mysteries can be fiction (made-up stories) or non-fiction (real-life, true stories).
- In this unit, you will be exploring what it means to be Canadian! Throughout this unit, you will be focusing on answering two unit questions. What are the symbols that represent Canada? Who are the Canadians that have made a difference in their field?
- In this lesson, you will write a final supervised exam.