INTRODUCTION TO ONLINE LEARNING
Power School - Go to the E-learning & LMS course in power school to view your marks. Click on the link to view your marks in PowerSchool
BEFORE STARTING THE COURSE
1. Email (), to let her know you are enrolled in the course
2. Click here to read the COURSE OUTLINE.
3. IMPORTANT! Watch the short orientation video to this course by clicking HERE.
4. Scroll down to review when your due dates are. Make sure you meet these deadlines! These dates are also noted on the course calendar. If you are starting the course late, please try to catch up in a timely manner. You will not be penalized for late assignments.
5. You may now begin to read and work on unit 1 by clicking on the container below called "Online Learning & Moodle".
|Item Due||Due Date|
|Unit 1 Lesson 3 Assignment||Feb. 8 **If you are starting late, please try to catch up in a timely manner. You will not be penalized for late assignments.
|Unit 1 Lesson 3 Quiz||Feb. 8
|Journal Entry 1: Ergonomic assessment||Feb. 13
|Journal Entry 2: Avoiding Accidental Plagiarism||Feb. 25
|Unit 4 Lesson 1: Elements of Design||Feb. 27
|Unit 4 Lesson 2: Principles of Design||March 1
|Unit 4 Lesson 3: Typography||March 5
|Unit 4 Project
|| March 15
|Final Project||Apr. 2
|Final deadline to submit assignments for this course.||Apr. 5