- Unit 2, Alberta’s Forest Land Issues, is designed to take approximately 3 hours to complete.
- You will complete the following tasks and assignments in this unit:
- Read Unit 2, including all pages, associated videos, publications, etc.
- Complete 2.1 Quiz with a mark of 50% or higher
Learning ObjectivesAfter completing this unit, you will be able to:
- Describe some of the issues related to Alberta’s forest land, such as:
- access management
- herbicide use in timber management
- fire management
- age class management
- maintenance of biodiversity
- climate change