- Unit 5 Stakeholders, is designed to take approximately 3 hours to complete.
- You will complete the following tasks and assignments in this unit.
- Read Unit 5, including all pages, associated videos, publications, etc.
- Complete 5.1 Quiz with a mark of 50% or higher.
Learning ObjectivesAfter completing this unit, you will be able to:
- identify the different forest stakeholders, such as:
- governments (Provincial and Federal)
- indigenous Peoples
- understand how the different forest stakeholders make use of the judicial, legislative and regulatory systems in working toward their objectives.