We have this now too. Here's their email...
The Alberta Distance Learning Centre (ADLC) ceased operations as of August 31, 2021. When the ADLC closed, Alberta Education received Teacher Support Resources which school authorities can now access and download:
- 111 in Moodle format
- 52 in PDF format
Should you wish to access some or all of the ADLC Teacher Support Resources for download to your Learning Management System (LMS) and distribution to your teaching staff, please send an email to EDC.NorthServices@gov.ab.ca indicating:
- the name and email of the staff member who will access and download the Teacher Support Resources from Alberta Education; and
- confirmation that you understand that the resources:
- do not include third-party copyrighted images or videos;
- have not been validated by Alberta Education for content or alignment with Alberta Education curriculum; and
- will not be updated or modified by Alberta Education and are downloaded “as is”.
When the email is received, the role “ADLC Courseware” will be added to the identified user’s Provincial Education Directory (PED) profile. The user will receive an email advising that the Teacher Support Resources are available for download in the Stakeholder File Exchange in PED.
If you have any questions, please contact EDC.NorthServices@gov.ab.ca .
Heather and Jeff
Heather Dechant Ed.D.
Field Services Manager, Alberta Education
Field Services, South Services Branch
Government of Alberta
9th floor, 44 Capital Boulevard
10044 – 108 Street
Edmonton AB T5J 5E6