Experimental Psychology

Experimental Psychology

by Amanda Hawkins -
Number of replies: 7

Does anyone have the readings for the ADLC Experimental Psychology course? We only have the assignments with no content.

Thank you!

In reply to Amanda Hawkins

Re: Experimental Psychology

by Tina Jensen -
I may be wrong, but I don't think they were released. That means we cannot use them. Tina

by Carolyn Paquette -

Hi Amanda -

We have the moodle course that has the readings in them.  Send me an email if you would like that and I'll send you the file.  I don't know if it the ADLC version.

paquettec@fsd38.ab.ca

Carolyn Paquette
Foothills Digital School

In reply to Carolyn Paquette

by Lindsay O'Neill -
Hi Carolyn,

Any chance I could get the readings as well - looks like I am missing a few in the resources I have. Specifically missing the Power Peas and Dinosaur Food Case Study (#6). Thanks. When I am done building my course I will be sure to share it with others.
In reply to Lindsay O'Neill

by Carolyn Paquette -
Sure - send me an email at paquettec@fsd38.ab.ca. I haven't taught this course, so I'm not sure if those are in there, but I'm happy to send the course so you can check!

by Lindsay O'Neill -
By any chance do you have the quizzes that went with the course or only the assignments? Looks like the Experimental Psychology that was on ADLC is not available on PED.
In reply to Lindsay O'Neill

by Carolyn Paquette -
There are quizzes in the course we are using. Again - I'm not sure if it is the ADLC version.

This forum post has been removed

The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.